BA Foundations and Exam Prep course in Mississauga for 3 levels of certification (ECBA™/CCBA®/CBAP®)
Module I: BA Foundations
The objective of this course is to provide a fundamental understanding of the Business Analysis process including the tasks that are undertaken by a Business Analyst in an organization, and the techniques that are commonly used in the business analysis effort.
A blended learning approach will be adopted consisting of BA Foundations exam preparation classroom lectures to explain the underlying concepts of business analysis, along with live examples from the industry.
Who will benefit from our course in Mississauga:
The Business Analysis Foundations Training course is primarily designed for individuals who would like to have a thorough understanding of the Business Analysis process and the Role of Business Analyst in an organization. The course is designed for:
- New graduates: Who want to get ready to make entry into the workforce.
- Individuals: Who wants to get ready to start a BA career.
- Operations/back-office staffs: Who want to get ready to switch to a BA role.
- Project/Functional Managers: Who are not BAs but manage them.
- Professionals looking for transitioning careers
Full attendance in classroom sessions at our training center.
BA Foundations exam preparation Course Contents:
- Role of the Business Analyst
- Supporting the Project Portfolio
- Developing the Solution Vision and Scope
- Understanding Requirements and Business Rules
- Planning and Eliciting Requirements
- Analyzing and Documenting Requirements
- Modeling Requirements
- Evaluating and Validating Solution
Our BA Foundations exam preparation course students will be provided with material to make a presentation on selected BA techniques on the third day of Module I.
Module II: BA Certification Prep course
Business Analysis is the practice of enabling change in an enterprise by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. Business analysis enables an enterprise to articulate needs and the rationale for change and to design and describe solutions that can deliver value.
The course will lead individuals towards BA Certification.
Who will be benefited
The course is primarily designed for the aspiring Business Analysts and preparing them for three levels of BA certifications with the ultimate goal of joining the Canadian workforce.
Full attendance in classroom sessions
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Core Concept Model (BACCM)
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classification Schema
- Requirements and Design
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Strategy Analysis
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Solution Evaluation
- Measure Solution Performance
- Allocate Requirements
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Asses Solution Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Underlying Competencies
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
Partnership with Adaptive US for ECBA/CCBA/CBAP