SPOC™ (Scrum Product Owner Certified) Exam Prep Course.
SPOC™ (Scrum Product Owner Certified) Exam Prep Course (16 hours)
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification exam is designed to confirm applicants practical and working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to handle the business aspects and stakeholders in a Scrum environment.
Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholders in the Scrum Team. Commonly called ‘the voice of the customer’, the Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements. The Product Owner also prioritizes the requirements from the point of view of an end user, for maximum business benefit, defines the Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam.
- We promise a highly engaging course that ensures higher retention of concepts and theories.
- Participants are encouraged to work through the concepts rather than just listen to the concepts. This provides a better internalization of course content.
- Role-plays are conducted and practical implementation issues are discussed for all parts of the Scrum flow.
- A central case study is integrated into the course to enable participants to simulate a product development project using Scrum methodology.
- Student course workbook
- Case study booklet
- Scrum in a page
- A Guide to Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide)
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, SDC™ or SMC™ Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SPOC™ classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
- Current Pass Rate: 93%
To maintain the certification status, Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) professional will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years. Sixth Dimension Learning will guide and help you in obtaining the credits.
Five Reasons to consider SDL & SCRUMstudy as your preferred partner:
1. Best Quality Resources: Scrumstudy.com owns the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide), a 340 page Scrum knowledge guide, available as a free download to the Scrum and Agile community. The SBOK™ Guide proposes a framework consisting of specific Scrum processes and tools, which draws from the combined knowledge and insight gained from thousands of projects across a variety of organizations and industries. In addition, contributions were made by educational experts who have taught Scrum and project management courses to more than 400,000 professionals in 150 countries. To download the SBOK™ Guide click here
2. Largest Network of Authorized Training Partners (ATPs): SCRUMstudy has the largest network of more than 125 professional partners who deliver Scrum and Agile training in several countries worldwide. All ATP trainers go through a rigorous process of certification and approval before they can conduct Scrum and Agile classes.
3.Valuable Free Resources: Scrumstudy provides free resources to help Scrum aspirants learn more about the Scrum framework for delivering projects. This includes a free introdutory Scrum Fundamentals Certified(SFC) course, high-quality videos, case studies, mobile apps, and more.
4. Great Corporate Testimonials: Students from Apple, IBM, HP, Amex, Lockheed Martin, Paypal, Bank of America, and several Fortune 500 companies have benefited from Scrumstudy certifications and consistently rate the courses they took as great quality.
5. Classroom Training Methodology: Scrumstudy provides the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) and standardized high-quality courseware in all its classes. SCRUMstudy classes are taught through role-plays and case studies to simulate real-life project scenarios Scrum practitioners may actually face.